Hope Clinic South
Hope Clinic South, a satellite office of Hope Clinic for Women in downtown Nashville, is a safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices related to past, present, and future pregnancies. All services at Hope Clinic South are free of charge. Available services include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Crisis intervention counseling related to unplanned/crisis pregnancies
- Fetal development education
- Adoption and parenting education
- Explanation of abortion procedures and alternatives (we do not provide or refer for abortion procedures)
- Maternity and baby items for our clients
- Referral services: community agencies, legal, and adoption services
- Abstinence/healthy choices education at schools, churches, community organizations
- Small group Bible study – This Bible study is for women who are married or single, waiting or dating, in need of support for their commitment to abstinence or healing from past experiences. This study digs deep into God’s Word and addresses sexual issues and recovery with both sensitivity and honesty.
A confidential, non-judgmental environment, with counseling on an individual basis or in a group setting. This Bible study based recovery group is for individuals who are experiencing hurt over abortion decisions in their past. We look at issues such as anger, depression, and forgiveness. We provide a safe and confidential setting led by volunteers who have walked this path and found healing in their own pain. It is a place to be honest about your experience and the impact it has had on your life.
And more such as postpartum depression...
Hope Clinic South
Onsite counseling every Monday.
Contact Katie Gustafson, M.A. to schedule an appointment : 615-627-2793 or email@example.com *Appointments available Mondays 9am-4pm.
All sessions are confidential.
At “The Garden"
2620 Thompson Station Rd. East
Thompson Station, TN 37179
If you would like to donate please CLICK HERE
* Additional hours for Bible studies
For more information, please visit us at